Carah's Circus

another amazing blog with MPPS

100wc week 15

| 2 Comments

prompt  Bins

my goal this weeks 100wc is to make the readers care about the characters

Alice (my BFF my best friend)  and I were having a morning jog along the water front. 1. because we are fit healthy and fit people. 2. we had an overflow in her recycling bin at home so we dissed to put it in the recycling at the water front we sow the bins what bins there were 7! as we looked at then so confusedly Alice fainted and she fall on a peace of glass then she had to go of to HOSPITAL i was so wired. and this all happen from bins. recycling bins.

https://100wc.net/

1. Carah,
    I like how you have chosen to write a simple piece where we get to know the characters- just as you explained in your goal. I thought your surprising twist of the bins causing her to faint was great.
    Be careful with your conventions. Firstly, putting in numbers as you did here usually only belongs in an information text rather than a story. In a story like this you might say,
    “My best friend Alice and I were having a morning jog along the water front. We love our morning jog and never miss it, but this morning we needed to visit the bins at the waterfront as Alice had an overflow in her recycling bin at home. So we decided to put it in the recycling at the water front”
    Also be careful with your punctuation and spelling.
    Great work

2. thanks ant